Friday, April 2, 2010

Famous Quotes Said By Hispanics

A little love Bon Apetit

To renew a little blog and do not bore you with the comments of both movies I've been writing, I'll start posting some independent shorts I found during my sleepless hours on YouTube.


I Love You, but as a friend

sure all that has happened to us once we look at someone who is not aware of our interest. And despite all possible attempts, all I get is winning the confidence to devote ourselves to the sweet title 'Friends'.




We need to talk

Using the terms of a social communicator, noise during the communication process fuck. Some have the ability to gracefully leave the problem without others realizing it, but what about those who can not do with their girlfriends?



Carpe Diem.

0 comments:

Post a Comment