Monday, May 31, 2010

Will Ice Cream Soothe Heartburn

The Piacenza and Facebook.


Facebook I have to admit I did not pay much attention. I have used other social networks and some I felt more comfortable. The face book may not appeal to me at all because it is highly customizable, just happens to Tuenti, so I took to open my account Facebook it day by day is more important in the world, where even the media use it as getting instant support interactivity in seconds. But have you here and I decided the first thing I look for everything related to my city, my surroundings, I admit I wanted classmates to see how we changed, as the law of gravity has an impact to a greater or lesser extent in our bodies.
Visit the profile of each person says a lot of them are those who maintain their privacy at all costs so you can find the profile of the Hon. Virtually empty, there is nothing. It makes me think that not even that some horny him a few minutes to create this account or that deep down HE. It may be so simple as your profile, so empty of content, I say again it is an appreciation. Then we have the Councillor of Culture we have to give a slap on the wrist can not change the city where you live geographically and label as in the Basque Country expected to be more careful with other issues. More than anything because it is information that is available for the entire visit their Facebook. Of our council over the media Francisco Martín wonder the little utility that gives your profile I thought it was going to be more carefully worked, because photos and videos to bore you, I know a bit sad as vertical gardens. Our council for Sustainable Development and Citizenship lives up to the latter title because it is amazing how many friends and our heritage councilor has a large number of friends too, which today is little equity. The rest of psoeconcejales or no account or do not appear.

to me what I really like are the groups. Is the one I commented on one occasion against the (grotesque) stairs, which I joined was For a concert worthy of the Fairs Plasencia, the funniest thing that photography is the only Councilmember Fan Festivities to and people who have bad milk! That of I'm also a fan of the doll that gives the Plasencia bells in honor of Grandpa Mayorga, who has spent more time at City Hall and clings better. Another one I like is Plasencia (Extremadura) the city of my dreams . There are many more but this is a small stroke enters Facebook and find the one you like and join him.

0 comments:

Post a Comment