Friday, March 11, 2011

Used B.o.b. (body Opponent Bag) Canada

The redhead from 'Mad Men' or the return of stunning women palindromic


say now is the best American movies into chapters or episodes.
hate television, but I love all I can see HBO that as they say 'is not TV. " Even at the cost of a long wait patiently endure weekly broadcast TV, for each such delivery, the masterful ' Six feet under' or batch bears the stamp of the producer. But quality is not exclusive to HBO, hopefully other networks are able to illuminate television products as rare and wonderful MAD MEN, drama set in the USA., In the sixties.
Who has not enjoyed the classic movie, where stunning divas plump their curvy figures raged. Come to mind; Marilyn Monroe, Sophia Loren, Raquel Welch and Ursula Andress . Although some of these films resulting sweetened or light comedy melodrama, the effort is well worth view them as expensive and presence.
Today, immersed in the meantime find Hollywood movies that resorts to hackneyed action 'if no sex scenes, not a movie good or complete ", which I regretted Jeremiah in his darkest hour by absence of dangerous women, capable of illuminating any tape darker. And television was not the exception, or so he thought.
I still have a long journey to become a 'seriƩfilo' more for budgetary reasons or lack of access to quality series of simple laziness or carelessness. Lo and behold the incredible fortune of having stumbled upon the DVD release of Mad Men, which I will not describe what it's having enough places for it. But though to my regret, I've only been enjoying his first season, was enough to become a devotee of its careful and precious atmosphere and of course, of the suffocating presence of a woman, fatal for all the senses.

Who is this redhead?, Sparkling Eve expelled from Eden perhaps more gray and chaste, a kind of voluptuous Botticelli Venus, born from the waters Bravia nature.
Will the glamorous beauty of the show?, "The luxury and grandeur of the sixties fashion? how well you feel a Joan Holloway (Christina Hendricks ). In each episode of the series, it seems we are witnessing a spot advertising permanent so neat and artistic are the scenes.
And among the long silences and eternal smoke cigarettes heads, redhead secretary struts, knowing beautifully pernicious, in the corridors of the offices and at idle, almost touching the male body sweeping provocation.
Everywhere this character exudes sensuality hair up the way they talk, how to use the lipstick, the rhythm when dancing, his elbow on the waist to smoking. No lack of attractive and sexy long red dress worn by some women is high to the category of myth as a source of inspiration for songs and movies.
In plethoric coral lips of this woman, to the horrible act of smoking is elevated to art.
And do not tell me that Megan Fox is gorgeous, do not annoy me, "if it is thinner than a churro.
If anything, sometimes Monica Bellucci (Malena), Scarlett Johansson (Match Point) or Eva Mendes.
Best finish at once, his voice cracking paraphrase Roger Sterling-boss and lover of Joan Holloway, still recovering after suffering a heart attack: "I want you to know I'll tell you from the bottom of my broken heart. You're the best woman I had and I do not care who hears. I'm glad I travel these roads. "
Yes, and my eyes too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment