Friday, August 22, 2008

Dragon Age Premium Content After

A post that is not going to like anyone

Veran you ....
saying I started this blog "Already said too much, there has been speculation too, now let's make MADELEINE talk." NO I know that part of the sentence was not understood, but if anyone expected us to continue saying, "Macs maaaaaaaaalos" is completely wrong. Madeleine
I'm interested to speak for itself, and that Madeleine justice. How? find it.
That's the only purpose of my work. And if, yes, sometimes I read the summary data, and I get to tell, and some simply, I get to take my notes and continue to compare.
That does not prevent anyone from holding further talks that you deem appropriate in the comments area.
Throughout this blog, there is only one phrase that seems relevant and that at some point be written, the "we have found Madeleine." The rest, allow me to not understand. When someone scolds me that "do not start something that will not end," you ask, at what this mean? Do not start a blog to keep people entertained? or "not beginning with an independent investigation from scratch and open a summary?

gentlemen In any case, I say they are not "my boss" I do not have on the payroll, I can fire, and even if they did, my finances, social position, friends, or family life, not resent it at all.
So gentlemen, this is simply more space in the vastness Internet you can visit if they want heartily, like other billions of pages on topics as varied as the breeding of Australian mushroom or menus airlines. Anda

no nonsense blogs .... Well if they do not like, you know, aƱadanlo to your list of blogs absurd. Mine is endless, and I'm not taking a sack for them. Best regards

0 comments:

Post a Comment