Thursday, August 7, 2008

Phone Providers In Ontario

The secret is the key issue II

First my apologies for the delay. I remember a few months I put unhappy about having too much time. and now that I have it too, for the delay. Unfortunately anyone who has done harm to Madeleine is not the only "bad" that the world is ....
In any case, I think, and so I said, that this case will be resolved only when Madeleine speak for itself. When we find Madeleine, wherever you are, and that's my role.
We've talked too much, too .... We have speculated

Back then, what is meant by the phrase THE SECRET IS THE KEY ISSUE?
and NO, it means nothing Judeo-Masonic conspiracy, or black agujeos (Javier, I see you, geek chub), far be it from me to suggest anything like

some time ago, I was like "what if this case be devilishly complex, because there is no single truth, and every actor in the role represented an isolated part of the role of others? ". And if reconrdarán not that little, very shortly after this blog came to an abrupt end ........... what if I told you that this teoriía did more damage than any other speculation?

Amaral and his book hints at many things, insinuated pedophilia themes, hints at a move, hinted at a second

location you remember ....... a theory that told them what was lost that night was a corpse?. As shots go out there.

THE SECRET IS THE KEY The case because no one really said or happened to any other member of the group. Between them they have kept so many secrets, that is real that "between all the killed and she died alone"

see, imagine that one member of the group is fond of "little girls." Another given sleeping pills to children. Other drinks too. Another is making political career. Another ...... And so a long etcetera.

Fi8nalmente the girl dies in an accident, however, each is guilty or feel their way "Marriage remains the corpse, the corpse was transferred without his consent, is a first location unknown to Kate, Kate has lost a corpse, panic reaction. Later there is a compact delivery and a shipment cadaver ... lies, more lies, secrets and more secrets qe superpuestosdan prompted an investigation impossible. Among

... and it alone .... I admit



opinions PS: To my dear trolls, exacerbated hatred is often a manifestation of frustrations and a projection of themselves within themselves, so no, no censuraré them. I repampinfla is thus self so pathetic in this blog or otherwise.

0 comments:

Post a Comment