Saturday, August 23, 2008

My David Yurman Broke

Overdose

Well, after a serious overdose of "Contents Macs, I have a gut feeling.
not about what happened, which is a puzzle, but the dynamics of research.

We will try to explain.
In this investigation no data to believe anything. That is, there is evidence to ratify, or would undermine any theory that anyone could give.
compendo is a kind of three different versions of the same story.
And so, it seems very important to unlink the facts, personal impressions.
If you can not stand Macs, and I want to find an explanation that the person indicted. No doubt I will find contradictions.
If you believe in conspiracy theory of the police sex offenders, find a compelling story.
And if you believe in thieving gangs of children, there is also a story that cuadrarĂ­a ....
And I think all have been blinded in his own version.

Depending on the version that we study, we see a completely different story. Possibly
why is so quiet lately. I analyze, study ..... but I do not get carried away by the general impressions of the public.

If I'm honest. Today ..... attempt to exclude "new perspectives", and I'm finding no easy

0 comments:

Post a Comment