Wednesday, March 10, 2010

World Of Warcraft Mount Shop

Life is Precious The start of something new

I have always believed that running a blog requires some degree of responsibility that I have. To be honest, my excessive lack of motivation to maintain a final project to complete in the trash. Come on, that the word 'responsible' or some variant (positive) could not accompany my name on any kind of statement, unless it is sarcastic. It was clear, right?

never forget when I was 5 years (and was an innocent child), was playing on the football team of my original room. Everything was fine, I was expecting the defense to do something and I started thinking about the chapter of Dragon Ball that I stopped watching because they are playing there.

I had no time to react, the ball was in my feet. All were waiting to make the best move ... I could not believe he had done. Got a goal so spectacular that even the goalkeeper could move. All I kept looking, now they did it with a cold stare and I started to be afraid. Hours later I realized that my spectacular goal, it was actually a great own goal and the looks I got were full of hatred. A few minutes later I vowed never to play football, and today 15 years later, that pledge is kept intact.

Maybe that was the event that marked my destiny and I walked away from the typical 'funny games' of the people of my age. Wait, I digress completely from the topic, the purpose of this blog is not to find the root of my social problems and write about my teen dramas. That's something that's in the past. And the past is forgotten.

I think it was clear to them that I had too much free time in high school, was at that time that started my interest in TV series and some other movie horny teen and terror. Nor is it to think I was a wanker, I acknowledge that I was somewhat sadistic, but that's another topic.

When I finished school and not just limited myself to see the series on TV, now downloading the chapters of the Internet and was awaiting the release dates, trailers and reviews. The film came to me shortly thereafter, what began buying two pirate DVDs 5 soles, ended up becoming a collection of over 350 dvd's according to the latest census conducted in my room two months ago I started to order a little. Obviously all my films are mostly Made in Powder Blue, any film lover's paradise and shopaholic.

Now my world is divided enters college, watching movies and my loved ones. I guess they realized that my life is nothing spectacular, I'm not a superhero protecting his dual identity, I have not been abducted by alien spacecraft and no I have not lost children (at least I hope). I'm just a normal guy as any other, somewhat awkward, curlers, wearing glasses and average height.

I hope I have piqued the interest of any person, I have the talent of Vargas Llosa and Ricardo Bedoya Jaime Bayly, but in this blog may find some references and comments from the movies I've seen. Also I'll post something on a TV series and find some interesting video. We'll see how hard my blog, hopefully at least survive the cycle, for the sake of my note.

And to go and release my first post, here are the video for In The Sun, the first single from the album Volume Two of the indie folk band She & Him, led by actress Zooey Deschanel recently seen in the great film ( 5oo) Days Of Summer.


Carpe Diem.

0 comments:

Post a Comment