Sunday, June 20, 2010

Gay Cruising Gay Cruising



Sundays can be so empty and boring that ultimately depress some people. I am the best example. Well, I have not had the best day ever, but I'm not sinking in a sea of \u200b\u200bsadness. Not my style, I see the positive side to all whenever I can. And when not meeting, only then, I get depressed. It makes little sense, but what makes sense in this world?

I'm a little tired, jaded and locked. I do not feel able to solve some outstanding issues I have and what is worse still are a couple more. I guess I will not be able to control things ever, especially now that I'm going through several changes. That bothers me, I'm so used to being self-sufficient, I'm easily destabilized. I need a vacation away from EVERYTHING, RIGHT NOW.

Well, if anyone is feeling like me, I can only give advice. Do not listen to depressing songs. No help at all.


The song is Need You Now country-pop group Lady Antebellum .

Carpe Diem.


Pd. Happy fathers day to all worthwhile.
Pd2.Feliz my old days.



0 comments:

Post a Comment