Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Rockstar Birthday Thank You

catharsis Sunday and I will continue here

The cycle is almost over, 3 jobs, 6 exams and go. It only remains to resist two weeks to have a negligible month holiday, which now looks very, very, very far away. Now I remember, the next cycle I have to sign the sheet of specialization, that dreaded paper will decide my future in two years. The visual media is my way, I just hope not end up being a cameraman for baptisms (something that has nothing wrong, but it is for this that my old invest so much money in college).

Well, what was. Blogging makes me funny, fucked is no time to do so. This started as a project to pass a course, but I will not quit. I do not have much talent for lyrics, but I arrive. I will keep writing for a while, we'll see if I get something out of this. I will not hurt anyone, and with so much space on the web, I think with a little luck and dedication I can get to the 50 supporters before the end of the year.

For now I just have to concentrate on quiet end of the cycle, I have said that stress has a negative effect on me. Irritability and moodiness. People have become so exaggerated and sensitive, but try to control myself a bit, I will not bother anyone. I am also a good leg. Something screwed up, do not deny it, but a good heart. So do not fuck, I'm so, so follow, never cambiareieieie. Ok, sometimes write nonsense.

The theme of the blog is still the same, more comments about movies or anything interesting to watch and I like it. Just do not be surprised if you find more content emetic like today, I have a dear diary writing as I will not buy any, I will use this as a web 2.0 ... webing area?


Pd. Youtube hatred that restrict the official music for some countries. Fuck it!

Carpe Diem.

0 comments:

Post a Comment