Thursday, June 10, 2010

Milena Velba Traffic Polis

poor, homeless and cheeky.

per person I have not grabbed me, quite the opposite, or known anyone who requests my assistance type it is, let me borrow it, and this eventually causes you bring great disappointments. It is clear that when someone asks for your help and you offer it you're not thinking of me and give it back! but when ever time the person that helped some Once you turn away when you need it as a human being hurt, but when you have a character like mine, unfortunately, not learned. All this comes to mind that I'm tired every time I park in the blue zone have me to scratch his pocket for some extra money to the beggar on duty. I do not know if I pay for good or for fear of finding a flaw in my car every time you come back, but every time I get tired more having to pay this small sum revolutionary tax if the amount per month is that you've left a peak.
Something similar happened to me whenever I approached to do the weekly shopping in a supermarket car park in the city. I do not give names but easily identifiable, there was always a young boy next to the shopping cart hovering around you or was released a couple of cars if at that time there have coins, you left one, it was clear that what you paid for when I returned it to always let a coin. For a long time I was seeing this guy who seemed young, one day I asked if I had clothes that he was picked up as well. It was as if this guy belongs to the supermarket, he was always there. One day walking around town I found him with a girl about two years, immediately recognized me and greeted me, I told him the little funny, I asked if it was his sister. No, was his daughter but what struck me was the amount of gold that could bring the creature. I do not understand if everyone in your house do the numbers killed month to month as it was possible that this man had by profession had no qualms asking to exhibit his daughter decorated a Christmas tree in December. I understand you may be part of their culture, but when there is no eating, ornamental and know that many homes suffer from the crisis that plagues us and are up to the last penny they have. Personally I felt cheated with this guy and I did not give a single currency, I'd rather give it to someone who will give better advantage.
The other day at another supermarket in the city was a man asking, at the entrance telling you I have no job, I have children, the usual go. When I left something expected. It appears we have an obligation to give, I do not know where it is written. But when I went, without giving anything began aloud to say to and see what we have to endure! I stopped but I wanted to turn around and tell the economic situation of many acquaintances who are in their homes, looking for bread for their children quietly. I already paid my taxes, my bills and I I want my money to anyone and I feel like, I have it clear that this rabble that is located in these malls do not give a cent, is more invite others not to do so and if they need to help someone that target associations or people who really need it. I'm tired of these every day jetas swarm the city!

0 comments:

Post a Comment