Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Edwards Syndrome Family Pedigree

About Marilyn , egocentric and other clichés do envy me

A German friend complained that I did not understand why I liked both Marilyn Monroe and that is not explained his reasons I dislike, I sensed that simply did not like their actions. To settle the issue in an Olympics, I replied, "you do not like Marilyn is great because you are a woman and do not understand" said it well, passing without haste or sexist macho.

not missing a contemporary of mine who bring up my lack of sympathy for the 'divas' Today, except for Johansson and disguised in some other time a character. And of course, puzzled wonder what makes a thirty pining for these women like Monroe the Tierney, the Hayworth and others when some have aged poorly and others have already passed away. Come on, out there are the Aniston, the Jolie the Jovovich or Weisz, so perfect, so young and lusty, and appearing as daily, not in black and white but in Technicolor. Nein, step of the contemporary star system as quickly as can my eyes deceived.

Marilyn, and in his brief appearances in 'The Asphalt Jungle' and 'Eve ' , exuded such a powerful animal magnetism that characterized with 'The Seven Year Itch' and ' Some Like It Hot', definitely the film rose to Olympus. Yes, I know, almost all his films were a romantic comedy, which portrays the typical beautiful and fragile woman with clueless air, which helped establish the stereotype of blonde fatal but naive, but time does nothing to enhance his legend in spite of that iconic image of the skirt up, her pictures up in the soup and the ugly pop-art portraits Warhol.

Surfing around on the Internet, she discovered recently and was so brilliant with the lights and cameras, in the shadows and solitude of room was a deeply unfortunate and orphan of affection. Among his scattered notes, poems and reflections hid a person with artistic sensibility, melancholy and fatalistic, as glimpsed these statements to a reporter "I've been thinking about writing my will. I could not tell you why, but I have it between the eyes. It makes me feel a little sinister. I always believed that this is done when you are old or sick, but people tell me that everyone should have something to stop making the will. " If that is a bit of a fool, God come and say so.

And though the Knights the states prefer blondes as one of his famous movies, I've always preferred brunettes, however, wondered if she had not died tragically young, and now might be an aging star come down as Liz Taylor in his last years, will continue to fascinate me as many?, and it's hard to say that the divas with that aura of life miserable in the prime of their careers, have the attraction that gives unparalleled reach the myth.

Nothing, for those nostalgic for the movie, for those Orphans of pure beauty, we always stay Paris, forgiveness, Norma Jeane Mortenson .

0 comments:

Post a Comment